Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Good omega-3 fatty acids from fatty fish and fish oil contribute to a healthy heart and cardiovascular system and a positive state of mind. The joints, nervous system and skin also benefit. Two capsules are more than enough to supply the daily quantity of fatty acids recommended by national health councils.
3 months supply – 180 capsules
The advantages of ph health.co.uk Omega-3:
- European branded product: Marinol is fish oil with the emphasis on purity. Harvested from specially selected fish with the lowest content of heavy metals, dioxins, PCBs and other contaminants.
- High concentration of omega-3 fatty acids: 480 mg omega-3 fatty acids per capsule, of which provide 210 mg EPA and 150 mg DHA. This high concentration is achieved by natural methods, not by means of chemical processing.
- Fish oil and capsules produced by leading West European manufacturers, who fulfil strict GMP and HAACP requirements.
- Quality tested by an independent laboratory.
- Capsules derived from fish gelatine.
- Virtually free of fish taste and smell!
Fatty fish has a wide-ranging beneficial influence on health; scientists agree that the majority of beneficial health effects are thanks to the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in fish oils. National health councils recommend the consumption of fatty fish 2 to 3 times a week.
Notwithstanding the health benefits, not everyone enjoys eating fish. Some people simply don’t like the taste! Others are (justifiably) concerned about contamination of fatty fish from oceans and fisheries. Fish may contain high concentrations of mercury, PCBs, dioxins and other toxic substances. Many people choose to use fish oil in capsules for convenience, for the absence of a fishy flavour, and for their purity.
Because the contaminants mentioned above primarily remain in the oil, it is important to use the purest fish oil possible. Omega-3 from pH health contains a brand oil manufactured with an emphasis on purity.