Glucosamine is one of the most popular nutritional supplements in the world, and with good reason: it contributes towards developing and maintaining healthy cartilage. Glucosamine also keeps joints supple through better lubrication.
The benefits of Glucosamine:
- Supplied as glucosamine sulphate, the form of glucosamine most tested and used.
- High, correct dosage: 1500 mg glucosamine sulphate a day (1190 mg of glucosamine base). This is the dosage adopted in successful scientific studies.
- Produced by a prominent West European manufacturer of nutritional supplements, who fulfills strict GMP and HAACP requirements.
- Quality tested by an independent laboratory.
- Delivery in capsule form. The advantage of capsules over tablets: faster absorption by the body and therefore easier on the stomach.
- The capsule can also be opened and the glucosamine powder then dissolved in water, fruit juice or a dairy product.
Glucosamine is a substance that occurs naturally in the body. It is an important building block in the human body. Glucosamine is used in building and maintaining cartilage, joint casings, tendons and other connective tissues. It also contributes to maintaining joint fluid.
Glucosamine created by the body can be supplemented by additional glucosamine in the form of a nutritional supplement.